Start Omhoog Mathel Group

Tropicana
 

 

Omhoog

 

 

 

 

 

Built in a prime location five minute walk from local amenities Tropicano Residence will consist of X 2 bedroom apartments and X 3 bedroom duplexes. On a very large plot of 12.000 square metres, only 15% of the land will be buildings leaving 85% of the land dedicated to landscaped gardens and five star facilities. With such a large site and mature gardens, privacy is guaranteed.
 The facilities in Tropicano Residence will provide the maximum level of comfort as well as the highest level of return for investors. This unique complex will have the following features;

Specially designed entrance features
Indoor swimming pool
Creatively designed outdoor pool surrounded by mature palm trees
Separate children pool
Wireless internet
Fully equipped fitness centre
Sauna
Landscaped gardens with many mature trees and plants
Water features
Café bar
Children’s Play area
Free shuttle service to the beach
Barbecue area

 

The Construction
The construction will be steel reinforced concrete
The walls will be constructed of bricks
Exterior walls will be insulated for noise control
Each block will have a substructure sewer system
The exterior walls will be plastered and painted high quality emulsion paint
The building's entrance floor and stars will be marble
Covered balconies will be tiled with ceramic tiles and edged in marble with the raillings being constructed of chrome with perspex panels

The Roof Construction

Insulation against humidity
3-fold insulation against heat and cold
Roof tiles will be fireproof, gutters set in concerte
All drain pipes will be of plastic

Interior

         Air conditioning units will be provided all in rooms. The inner walls will be plastered and painted with satin washable paint. Decorative covings will be provided between the ceiling and the walls. The lighting in the lounge will be spotlights.

Tiles and Floor Coverings

         First class ceramics will be used in the apartments. Bathrooms are fully tiled from floor the ceiling.

Windows and Doors

         Windows will be fitted with integrated shutters and fly screens. The front door will be a safety door constructed of steel. Interior doors will be wooden american panel. PVC double glazed windows with insulation are installed throughout.

Kitchen

         The kitchen units will be wooden MDF and painted. The kitchen will be fitted with a granite worktop. The wall between the worktop and the cupboards will be tiled in ceramic wall tiles. The whitegoods will be fitted from Siemens.

Bathroom

         The bathrooms and toilets are fitted with a mechanically operated ventilation system. The bathrooms will be fitted with designer furnishing. The en-suite bathroom will be fitted with a bath. All bathrooms will be fitted with a toilet.

General Information

         Energy savers and smoke detectors will be fitted as standard. White fittings and air conditioning units come with a 3 years guarantee. Adequate electrical sockets will be fitted in all rooms including terraces.

 

 

Copyright © 2005 MATHEL bvba  
Laatst bijgewerkt: 07 februari 2016